Wednesday, July 11, 2012

gadgets

1. is laptop considered a gadget? if it is, my first ever gadget that i own would be my acer laptop that my father bought for me circa early 2008. the same laptop that i use to do my homework, play games and so many other ridiculous stuffs with up until i broke it into half in 2011. from then on, my white vaio has taken over the job for it. my old laptop run on vista which in case you don't know suck so much ass because it take forever to load until it was replaced by windows xp which still sucks but to a lesser degree. i still think i have a shitload of valuable files in the old laptop, mostly pictures but me being my lazy self i still haven't retrieve the hard disc. whatever.

2. my first handphone was a sony ericsson that i bought in 2008. then in 2010 i bought a nokia before i get my hand on my current blackberry torch that i loath, sort of. it's freaking heavy it weigh like a freaking brick in my pocket.

3. has owned a camera when i was in high school but not of the DSLR type. i dont understand the hype behind those bulky cameras but whatever, to each is his own.

4. my first and only game console was my gameboy advance which i lost at school.

5. so that is my bored ass reviews about gadgets i ever owned. read or freak off.

No comments:

Post a Comment