Friday, July 13, 2012

burden

why do i have to be the bigger person? why do i have to apologize for when i did nothing wrong?

he came to me, borrowing my stuffs and never did i say, no you cannot, because you are irresponsible and i can't trust you taking care of my stuffs. scratch that, he didnt even ask. that right there, ladies and gentlemen, is a thief. and did i ever called him names he didn't like?

NEVER.

but when i asked for something as miniscule and insignificant as 5 minutes of his time, i was, in his own word, MENYUSAHKAN. me, being a burden to him? why you little unappreciative twat, should i mention all the wrongs you have done to me? and never once in any of those instances did i ever called you a burden eventhough your demands excuses are just downright ridiculous.

i never asked for people to say thank you, or give me flowers or send me a card whenever i helped them with something. you dont even have to be appreciative. heck, if you can't help me lessen my burden, whatever, i dont care. i'm totally fine with no one carrying my weight of a problem. but don't ever dare say that i am troublesome or act all high and mighty just because i was in a pinch.

if you don't want to help fine lah, just go away and leave me alone with my trouble to solve. i dont need you to add more pressure to my pre-existing one. dont call me, a burden, menyusahkan things like that if you dont want to help.

you know what, i am just going to stop being kind to you. whatever. you had it coming. i dont have to be the bigger person between us two to just forgive you when i did nothing wrong. why should i apologize anyway? i dont have to. last time i check, being nice is not

dont expect to trample all over me and not to get trampled all over back in turn.

No comments:

Post a Comment